Keeping Kids Safe: An Internet & Mobile Safety Workshop from New Birth Ministries
- 1 in 3 kids have been cyber-bullied and many have taken their lives as a result.
- 70% of kids receive unwanted obscene and pornographic materials.
- 30% have received "sexting" messages.
- 63% of kids on the Internet have been asked to meet in person by a complete stranger.
Keeping Kids Safe: An Internet & Mobile Safety Workshop™ is is a free, 25 minute, multimedia Internet & Mobile Safety presentation designed for parents. This dynamic presentation uses the latest statistics, resources, videos, and expert tips to convey the must-have information parents need in order to educate, engage with, and protect their children in today’s digital world. Every attendee will receive:
• A clearer understanding of the issues their kids are facing.• Free resources to help them communicate with their kids about making safer decisions. • Access to free technology that can be used to stay connected to their kids’ online.
This powerful workshop has been shared with hundreds of schools, churches and community organizations across the country and thousands of parents.
Join the movement to keep our childern safe in cyber-space.
When: Tuesday, May 8, at 7:30 PM. New Birth Ministries; 14911 Westropp Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44110.
Jimmie Booze is the Executive Pastor of New Birth Ministries.
Jimmie F. Booze, Executive Pastor of New Birth Ministries, Inc.