Did You Submit Your Roof Application?
Is your roof damaged? Do you want the opportunity to take care of a major repair without incurring the kind of upfront, debilitating expense that a new roof generally comes with? For a limited time and on a first come first serve basis, Neighborhood Housing Services is sponsoring a roofing program. So what are you waiting for? Submit your application TODAY!
In order to be approved for this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must live in the East 140th Street service area (from E. 140th to E. 149th Street)
- Income 120% of AMI
- Owned your home for the past 12 months
- Property must be owner occupied
- Current on your mortgage and property taxes
- Active Homeowners Insurance Policy
- Approved repairs: Roof and Gutters Only
- 0% Interest, no payments; loan is due upon sale or transfer of property
- Loan Amount: Maximum of $8,000
Please note: Additional documentation is required for your application to be approved. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact Letia Lewis at (216) 481-7660 ext. 31 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.