Five Pointe Community Center: Our Focus is Community
FPCC is a local community center managed by Greater Collinwood Development Corporation dedicated to serving the people in the Greater Collinwood area. FPCC focuses on providing inclusive programming for all residents as an ongoing effort to build community and provide resources.
We have daily programming for the community, seniors, and youth. FPCC partners with local organizations in order to offer a variety of programs that support the needs our of residents. Some of our partners include, Collinwood Neighborhood Catholic Ministries, Greater Cleveland Food Bank, Reading Ramm, OSHIIP, and many more.
Our programming includes:
- Produce Giveaway
Second Wednesday of the month (March-November) at 2:00pm
- Registration is on the lower level of FPCC. Please bring a valid ID and your own bags. Must be 18 years or older.
- Food Bag Giveaway
Last Thursday of the month at 1:30pm
- Lower level of FPCC. Please bring a valid ID and must be 18 years or older.
- Senior Meal Program
Offered every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Light breakfast is offered from 9:00am until 10:00am and Lunch is served at 12:00pm. All meals are served at the lower level of Five Pointe Community Center. Prior registration is necessary. Special presentations are made monthly. To register, please contact Mary Fayne at 216-761-5229
- Medicare Specialist Appointments
Medicare Specialist Appointments are available through OSHIIP onThursdays from 2:00pm until 4:00pm or by appointment. To make an appointment contact Doreen Banks at 216- 761-5906
- ID/Birth Certificate Clinic: Free voucher program for adults in need of ID/Birth Certificate
- 1st ,2nd, 3rd Thursdays from 11:00am-1:00pm
Eligibility Requirements: A resident of Cuyahoga County; Eligible for SNAP/Food stamps (gross monthly income of $1307 or less for single adult). Please bring: Some form of ID: birth certificate, social security card, medical record and proof of residency.
- 1st ,2nd, 3rd Thursdays from 11:00am-1:00pm
- Creative Painting: Free painting classes for adults 18 and up. Instructed by William Denihan and Doug Rothschild, no art experience necessary. To sign up contact CNCM (216-481-8182)
- Saturdays from 10:30am-12:30pm (March 14th and 28th, April 25th, May 2nd and 16th and June 6th
- Crocheting Circle: Come join the fun and conversations while meeting new and old friends from the neighborhood. Supplies and snacks provided. Every Friday from 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Wellness Program: This program includes gentle chair yoga, reiki, healing touch, mediation and breathing techniques. If you are interested, please join us on 2nd Friday of the month at 2:00pm and 4th Tuesday of the month at 10:30am
- The Reading RAMM (recording arts, music and media) Academy takes a non-traditional approach to learning, using project-based learning as the engine using multimedia as the fuel.
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- FPCC has a partnership with Greater Cleveland Food Bank during the summer and winter months to ensure ensures that youth continue to receive nutritious meals during long school vacations when they do not have access to school lunch or breakfast.
If you are a resident in need of any help or resources, we are here to help you. If we don’t have a solution, we will connect you with the organization or contact that does. If you are an organization interested in partnership opportunities, let us know. Lastly, any graduating seniors looking for service hours, contact us.
Five Pointe Community Center
813 E. 152nd St. Cleveland, Oh 44110
(phone) 216-268-2138 (fax) 216-268-2157
Collinwood & Nottingham Villages Development Corporation
Founded in 1982 as Collinwood Villages Development, our name and service area have changed several times through the years, but our commitment to the communities we serve has remained steadfast. Throughout the years we have constructed new homes and retail businesses along St. Clair Avenue, provided land assembly for large scale industrial projects along South Waterloo Rd., engaged residents at community and civic meetings and worked with community stakeholders to craft neighborhood plans that guided neighborhood development. In July 2018 what was Collinwood and Nottingham Villages Development expanded its service area north to the lakefront, and now serves the communities of North Shore Collinwood, Collinwood Village/Five Pointes, Nottingham Village, and Euclid Green.
Greater Collinwood Development Corporation’s mission is to advance equitable and inclusive economic development, community engagement and neighborhood stabilization & revitalization strategies within the communities we serve. To achieve these goals, GCDC focuses its work in the following key areas: real estate development, housing initiatives, community engagement programs, business support services and neighborhood planning.