Come Join Koinonia - Now Hiring Direct Support Professionals!
COME JOIN KOINONIA!
Koinonia is looking for heart-warming and caring people who are enthusiastic about the difference they can make in an individual's life. Koinonia is one of the largest non-profit organizations providing care and opportunities for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Direct Support Professionals (DSP) actively participate and create a flourishing lifestyle for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities by:
• Going on community outings, shopping trips, dining and may include attending doctor visits
• Teaching everyday life skills such as cooking, cleaning and self-care
Full-time, part-time and weekend positions available throughout Northeast Ohio and Summit County
***$250.00 Sign-On Bonus***
• High school diploma or GED from an accredited school
• Valid Ohio driver's license
• Automobile insurance
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening
• Must pass background checks
• Paid time off
• Paid training
• Health, vision and dental insurance
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
• Paid short and long-term disability insurance after 1 year of employment
• Discounts on local businesses
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Employee Recognition programs and paid outings
• $250 Referral Bonus (refer a Friend or Family Member to work for us!)
• "Daily Pay"- access your pay daily
• Opportunity for career growth
We are recognized as a top employer, winning the North Coast 99 award for 5 years running!
APPLY NOW at https://koinoniahomes.org/careers/
Michele Wagner is the On-boarding Specialist at Koinonia Homes. Koinonia is a leading non-profit 501(c)(3) organization in Northeast Ohio that provides residential services, day programs, and employment services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.