Save The Date With Collinwood Counts!
Collinwood Counts, a new voter and Census engagement initiative from Greater Collinwood Development Corporation, is gearing up to launch a series of pop-up events to provide information about the importance of civic engagement, registering to vote and responding to the 2020 Census. The initiative and events aim to assist residents of Collinwood in taking the 2020 Census, registering to vote and applying for absentee ballots.
The following are important dates to remember:
- SEPT 5 - COLLINWOOD COUNTS PPE DISTRO AT FIVE POINTS PLAZA
- SEPT 22 - VOTER EDUCATION DAY
- SEPT 22 - COLLINWOOD COUNTS PARADE
- OCT 5 - VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE
- OCT 6 - ABSENTEE/ EARLY VOTING BEGINS
- OCT 31 - DEADLINE FOR ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATION
- OCT 31 - DEADLINE FOR TAKING THE 2020 CENSUS
- NOV 2 - DEADLINE FOR ABSENTEE/EARLY VOTING
- NOV 3 - ELECTION DAY
- DEC 2020 - CENSUS COUNTS DELIVERED TO THE PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS
Cuyahoga Board of Elections
2925 Euclid Ave. Cleveland
Stay tuned for more information about Collinwood Counts and how you can get involved by following GCDC Facebook page or by contacting Kristian Hunter, GCDC Community Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.