Paint vouchers are running out
2012 Paint Voucher Program
Collinwood & Nottingham Villages Development Corporation (CNVDC) is taking applications for the 2012 Paint Voucher Program through August 1, 2012. Eligible South Collinwood applicants could receive vouchers for up to $400 in free paint and supplies. You will be responsible for the labor cost involved to paint your home, if approved.
- Must be a low or moderate-income family (call for income guidelines).
- The applicant may be the owner or tenant, however, he/she must reside in the South Collinwood house being painted. If the applicant is a tenant, he/she must get signed permission from the owner to participate in the program.
- Must receive Lead Safe Work Practice instructions at the time of application.
- Get an application by calling CNVDC at 216-383-9772.
- Complete the application and submit ALL required documentation by August 1, 2012. Painting must be done within 30 days of application approval.
- Required documentation: proof of ownership, proof of income, etc. Call 216-383-9772 for details.
- $60 refundable cash deposit due upon admission to the program. The $60 will be refunded to you upon passing the final inspection of the paint job and clean-up.
Your house must be in good repair and also be in South Collinwood to qualify for the paint program. If you have other housing repair needs, call CNVDC or go online at www.cnvdc.org for information on other housing assistance programs available to Cleveland homeowners. Vouchers and funds are limited. Please call as soon as possible to verify all restrictions for the program and to be put on the waiting list. We look forward to working with you.
Yolanda Anderson is the Executive Director of Collinwood & Nottingham Villages Development Corporation.
Executive Director, Collinwood & Nottingham Villages Development Corporation